GEBHARDT realises a new logistics centre for the South Baden-based logistics provider karldischinger GmbH with a total of 15,384 storage spaces in a high bay warehouse, 136.50 metres of installed conveyor technology and six aisle stacker cranes.
- The karldischinger GmbH is a specialist in complex logistical services.
- Southern Baden logistics service provider in the pharmaceuticals sector
- Sites in Germany, Austria, Croatia and Spain
- Expansion of warehouse capacities
- Easing the workers' workload
- Speeding up the storage and retrieval processes
- The automated flow of goods to reduce throughput times
- GEBHARDT StoreWare® warehouse and material flow software
- 136.50 metres of installed conveyor technology
- Increased productivity
- Almost zero-error order picking
- 15,384 automatic storage and pallet spaces
- A total of 35,000 storage spaces in the entire pharmaceuticals area
- Good Distribution Practice (GDP) audited and qualified
Download the case study
Selecting the right intralogistics solutions is an important task. Because efficient intralogistics are becoming an increasingly important competitive factor, and are decisive for your success. Our experts will be delighted to support you on the path to automated intralogistics, which keep you a step ahead of the competition. Get in touch with us today!