UNI ELEKTRO has expanded its site in Eschborn with an automatic mini-load warehouse to realise more effective order processing. The shuttle warehouse can up to 68,000 containers and is linked to state-of-the-art conveyance technology. Order picking in the logistics centre takes place with GEBHARDT SimplePick high-performance workstations.
- Founded 1970
- Electronic goods wholesaler
- 20,000 articles shipped throughout Germany every day
- 70 locations
- Automated goods flow
- Reduction of throughput times
- Expansion of warehouse capacities
- Fully automatic mini-load warehouse with a total of 45 shuttles for approx. 25,000 articles
- Four GEBHARDT SimplePick order picking workstations
- GEBHARDT ConVer® 147 goods lift
- Increased productivity
- Almost zero-error order picking
Download the case study
Selecting the right intralogistics solutions is an important task. Because efficient intralogistics are becoming an increasingly important competitive factor, and are decisive for your success. Our experts will be delighted to support you on the path to automated intralogistics, which keep you a step ahead of the competition. Get in touch with us today!